TOOLS & RESOURCES
THE AMERICAN EXPRESS ® CORPORATE CARD PROGRAM
Want to speak with an American Express sales consultant
THE AMERICAN EXPRESS ® CORPORATE CARD PROGRAM
We provide a range of solutions to help manage your company’s specific needs. Many companies use combinations of various options for different employees, departments, divisions and purposes. With this program, you have Cards to cover all your business needs
The American Express® Corporate Card
The American Express® Corporate Card provides employees with a flexible and safe method of payment for virtually all your business expenses, including air travel, hotel stays, restaurants, as well as couriers, office supplies, phone bills and more. The Card also meets the demanding requirements of the frequent business traveler, including:
- 24-hour, door-to-door business travel accident insurance1 of up to $350,000 every time Cardmembers purchase common carrier tickets with an eligible American Express Corporate Card.
- complementary Car Rental Loss or Damage Coverage2
- automatic enrollment in our Global Assist® Hotline3 extends 24/7, worldwide legal and medical emergency referral coverage when Cardmembers are more that 100 miles from home.
- assistance anywhere in the world through our network of more than 2,200 Travel Service locations in 140 countries4, online servicing through Manage Your Card Account site and 24/7, toll-free assistance by phone.
The American Express® Executive Gold Corporate Card
The American Express® Executive Gold Corporate Card provides frequent business travelers with enhanced services, including Preferred Extras Air and Hotel programs, Car rental privileges, and Concierge Services. To learn more, view the Executive Gold Corporate Card fact sheet. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply to all Cardmember benefits.
The American Express Platinum Corporate Card
The Platinum Corporate Card® from American Express offers exclusive benefits and world-class services for frequent business and executive-level travelers, from extensive travel and dining services to access to preferred seating at arts, cultural and athletic events. Corporate Platinum Card members receive benefits such as access to participating airport clubs, Medical Coverage when traveling and fee-free enrollment in the Membership Rewards First® program. To learn more, view the Corporate Platinum Card fact sheet. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply to all Cardmember benefits.
The American Express® Corporate Defined Expense Program
The American Express® Corporate Defined Expense Program (CDEP) allows companies to designate Cards for specific expenses to control charges by time period and finite limits. To learn more, view the CDEP fact sheet.
The American Express® Corporate Meeting Card
The American Express® Corporate Meeting Card streamlines the payment process, consolidates all event charges onto a single statement, and delivers exclusive benefits to help make your company meetings a success. To learn more, view the Corporate Meeting Card fact sheet. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply to all Cardmember benefits.
The American Express® Corporate Purchasing Card
The American Express® Corporate Purchasing Card helps companies save time and money. This solution will help your business streamline every step of the purchasing process from sourcing and buying to billing, payment and expense reconciliation. Also, use the American Express Corporate Purchasing Card (CPC) to control sourcing and efficiently manage all import spend relevant to your business. With the CPC you will drive significant hard and soft dollar savings and provide a state-of-the-art solution for your business imports.
The American Express® Business Travel Account
The American Express® Business Travel Account, all airline tickets are conveniently billed to one account with centralized billing, so your company will only need to review one statement and make one monthly payment for air travel. To learn more, view the Business Travel Account fact sheet
Terms and Conditions:
- For Puerto Rico, US and USVI, The American Express® Business Travel Accident Insurance is underwritten by Federal Insurance Company (a member of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies),15 Mountain View Road, Warren, NJ 07059, and subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy 6477-82-04. For residents of all other countries the policy is underwritten by ACE Overseas Insurance Company Ltd. under the terms and conditions of policy #BDA002. Certain countries may not qualify for coverage.
- For Puerto Rico, U.S. and USVI, the Car Rental Loss or Damage Coverage is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Green Bay, WI. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0925 (0700) and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy. For residents of all other countries the policy is underwritten by ACE Overseas Insurance Company Ltd. under the terms and conditions of policy #BDA101. Certain countries may not qualify for coverage.
- Available on eligible Cards.
- All services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not all services are available at all locations.